What happened to the SES product
- SUSE stops selling current version of SES to new customers.
- Existing customers will receive limited support until end of 2022.
- SES 5 and 5.5 support ended on 31.01.2021.
- SES 6 support will end on 31.01.2022 and SES 7 on 31.01.2023.
- No new clients will be accepted for SES.
- Also, there will not be any updates, so no SES 8.
- New clients will be forced onto Project Longhorn, now only a CNCF Sandbox project.
CLYSO GmbH has a strong and dedicated team to supporting all customers regarding any topics on CEPH or SES Support. We provide support to multinationals like SAP as well as to SMEs – our solutions are tailored to each client.
Please contact us so we can be of assistance.